Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TKC v CA.IE (warm up)

Options
  • 15-08-1999 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

TKC challenge ca.ie to a game on wednesday night at say 10? irc.quake.ie #quake.ie
    cya there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Why should they ?? You lot just camp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭johnoo

I believe you'll find that in the ie v uk gam there will be alot of area cover alot like the area cove tkc us in the games against cg. We controled most of those games and I think it'd be a good test for ca.ie as most of em were in the cg team we beat, bar one TKC.lorcan .

your pel,
    john

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

lol,

u lot just camp.

now that IS a good reason !

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Well said Johnoo. CA.IE would do well to heed your words.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont believe a team has even been finalised yet so I dont see how they can "all be CG".
    I dont think the UK will barracade themselves into the water area and refuse to come out the way you guys did.

Look at the players we have to choose from.
    IMHO lorcan and death are the best hpbs.
    In the lpb department who do we have? Me, nemmy and a few of the trinity lads...

If anyone is going to go into trinity and play it should be Dre as I've played with him on lan and he's good.

All I see here is the usual muppets complaining about team selection. So, if you have a problem with the team say who shouldnt be in and who should and why.

Dev.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

yeah ill try and be there.
    hehe didnt Abat do that to CG also on dm3 devore? smile.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont recall. If my clan did that I wouldnt be proud if it anyway.

DeV.

I don't think team selection was mentioned, the thing is 3 members of TKC + one other lad want to give the CA.ie team a test game, we think it would be good practise for CA.ie and I don't see any reason why this challenge wouldn't be accepted.

Unless of course ... they are scared they'll be beaten !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

If anyone needs access to Trinity for the match, mail me at ocearnad@alf2.tcd.ie

Ste: yeah whatever. I'm sure they will play you. I've better things to do all night then listen to your inane spam.

Skyclad, DRE is the man to contact. How secure would they be? or is it a case of having to alt tab if the guard comes by...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

this seems a direct contradiction of your usually logical down to earth professional attitude to wars dev sad.gif
    people dont go into wars saying "arra shur well give em the ra, we dont need that to win"
    ill get roasted and this will be denied and turned against me somehow i guess, but its my 2 cents worth, things will happen and u gotta cope and learn to get around em

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

wtf are you babling on about? smile.gif
    Can you blame the man for not wanting to listen to ste all night? cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

But ste you are a muppet.

Oh and going back to that game of CA against CG, we were trying new tactics for the 1st time against your tried camp da fuk outta the water area one, one word, lame smile.gif.

Gandalf.

Aye I may be a muppet, but that don't give GOD a right to call me one.

And as for camping, fair fux you don't like it, we were testing our tacs, they worked, and how you gand, Mr. "You'll Find me in the RA or the Maze", can abuse ppl for camping ... smile.gif

ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss BABY , yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. any more GOD worshippers ? tongue.gif

Ste, PEL, you are the UBER MUPPET.

God.

ah not a good auld typical GOD response that one !

I AM disappointed, the lads will be even more disappointed to hear that the MANAGER of the Irish Quake Team and general Irish Quake GOD DEVORE doesn't appreciate my finer gifts in life.

How WILL I progress in life !

... come back to me DEV, pleaseeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Camping or should I say "controlling" areas is fine for wars ste but it just not the spirit of CA.

As for me "camping" watch me you Muppet I am always moving and yes I do favour the RA/SNG side of DM3, I just hate getting my hair wet tongue.gif. FFS if ya want to see a camper in CA just look at Muso or Koopa, bloody ba$tards are stuck to the RA.

Gandalf.

Gand has nearly as much spair time as me smile.gif

Up for a game sometime ? smile.gif

Nah Gand I'm only yanking ur yoyo ! That match wasn't being discussed here whatsoever and I do admit we camped, a bit ... but thats not the point of this thread, dev just immediately gets on the defensive and starts abusing myself and my AMIGOS ! but we stand our ground ! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭johnoo

What were these tactics you were trying out that time? Were you trying to *hold an area.

*hold is alot like camp.

the pel of pels,
    john.

The question is Will team.ca.ie be there?
    We will : wed 10 irc.

[This message has been edited by johnoo (edited 16-08-99).]

johno ur sentence structure is appalling

(a big shout goes out to bunny for telling me how to spell appalling)

• Advertisement

"All I see here is the usual muppets complaining about team selection" - Dev

Who da fucj gave u a right to call us muppets on a live board ? Totally unprevoked !

Ohhh I forgot you're GOD !

Advertisement