Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexican

• 20-10-2003 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Is there any mexican places in Dublin besides the one in the food epicurean on Abbey St.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

The Alamo Restaurant - Temple Bar

Acapulco - South Great George's Street

also mexico to rome temple bar is good.

Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Poco Loco - Parliament St.

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Mexican food is surprising simple to cook yourself. I often prefer the taste, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

Anyone been to Cactus Jack's in Dublin ??? How does it compare to Acapulco on George's Street. Was planning on going to CJ's tonight with the boyfriend but one of the girls in work recommended Acapulco instead. Hmmm. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Dr_Teeth wrote: »
    Poco Loco - Parliament St.

The sadly lost and lamented Poco Loco closed down a while ago.

Damn I miss that place.

There's a good Mexican out in Howth on the front, can't remember the name of the place.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

IMO Acapulco is far better than Cactus Jacks. Much tastier food and a better selection.

Do you need to book a table in Acapulco does anyone know ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Suzywuzy wrote: »
    Anyone been to Cactus Jack's in Dublin ???

If it's anything like the one in Tallaght - avoid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Suzywuzy wrote: »
    Do you need to book a table in Acapulco does anyone know ?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

Acapulco definitely better than CJ but neither are a patch on Poco Loco - that place rocked :(

• Advertisement

Went to Acapulco with the boyfriend in the end ... wow !!! The food was amazing ... quite loud there though, the one part I wasn't keen on ... another thing he mainly noticed was that it was mainly groups of girls there ... haha, he suddenly realised he was surrounded by them !!! But seriously, the food was amazing !!! Would defo recommend it to anyone !!! Had a lovely bottle of white wine to wash it all down and then headed to the Vaults for a couple of cocktails before a train home to Coolmine !!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Burritos 'n Blues Ranelagh.

But i have never eat there

Advertisement