Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the new quake player

Options
  • 13-08-1999 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i`m new at quake but good so say lo if u see me online and daa is gay

hehe i will "KILL" u all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

crash is also ***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 [CrasH]

Yes Ste me and crap are lovers ure just jealous cos u cant get a boyfriend cos of ure deformed head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i had something witty and smart to say but i've forgotten it and nobody really cares anyway hehe smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Im not just a rape machine ,id go outside but they locked me away....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭EgoManiac

Cracked crap crash.

Ker-NEEEEL!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

ah crash lad, don't annoy me

I know some lads who live pretty close to you,and emm they think ur a little scummer too, Summersfield Blanch eh ? What number is that now ? I DON'T KNOW !

Corner house that ?

ah well, first you attack some mate of mine u met off the net, then u abuse me, lets just say don't abuse me again. Or do.

[This message has been edited by ste (edited 17-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Crap

i know crash and he does not live there you fag die just die

hehe i will "KILL" u all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 [CrasH]

btw i didnt slag u and your lucky that aint my real address giving it out plus u came on to irc and say hahha Im a MAAAD yoke i killed Rob today im maaaaaaaaaad! yeah whatever ure just a little ****.

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement