Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simpsons Table Quiz

• 21-10-2003 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Any1 go last night?? i was brilliant criac! some of the questions were impossible but it was good!! Headcase and me and two other guys came 5th overall so that wasnt soo bad!!! There was 32 teams so it done really well - i think that they are gonna have another one in a bigger place cos o'loughlins is way too small for the crowd they got!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

They better have another one. I didn't know about that one so i think it's only fair given that I know everything and everybody should get to see me in action at least once!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

yeah don......we would kick ass!! However i was too wrecked to get out of my beanbag lastnight!
    Just sat in and watched Matrix Reloaded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

The ****in' thing was fixed i tells ya! funny how the teams (i.e. the football lads mates) won getting absurdly high scores in the most obscure simpson questions ever! FIX FIX!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

yeah, it was good fun alright, considering I'm crap at general knowledge it was cool to see that the sum of all the hours I've spent witching the simpsons finally paid off, our team came third in it (there were 2 joint winners then us) got 50yoyos and a round of pints! :D some rough questions alright though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

Yes was a good laugh. Shame it ment that i failed my exam just now cause of goin to it. Didn't do any study but went out came 2nd in a quiz that was fixed and had a phew pints so all in all good night.

Go on the Frinkahedrons

• Advertisement

any samples of questions...... just so i get an idea of what i missed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

some of the questions:

What was the name of the third alien in the treehouse of horroe ep. where they try to eat the simpsons?

What broke homers leg in his morphine induced hallucination?

what make of car does Cerney drive?

stuff like that.

hhmmmmmm there tricky enough hay

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

yeap

Advertisement