Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your Battle Cry????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i like mine
    "I'm going to pound you until you deflate, then bake cookies!!!"

i get food!:)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

He he...

Striding on the cliffs, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Mark! And he gives a low bellow:

"I'm going to bludgeon you until you can no longer smell pretty things!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubblegum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

"I'm going to pound you like a first grade teacher, and throw you out the airplane door!!"

Sweet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Zang! Who is that, sprinting over the freeway! It is Coz Pyro, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a low bellow, his voice cometh:

"For the love of beatings, I lay waste to the landscape with God on my side!"

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Prowling on the freeway, clutching an oversized scalpel, cometh Big Chief! And he gives a vengeful howl:

"I'm going to fùck you beyond capacity, and then some!"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Beruthiel, hands clutching a reflective halberd! She howls apocalyptically

"I'm going to pummel you into your own personal hell!"

yes
    that'll do :D

but does anyone know what a reflective halberd is? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 daithi01

Rampaging over the desert, carrying a thorned whip, cometh Daithi01! And he gives a gutteral scream:

"I'm going to hump you with such disregard for common sense, your momma won't recognize you!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭electrofelix

Zang! Who is that, rampaging amidst the tundra! It is Electrofelix, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to spank you so painfully, you will polymorph into a bag of marshmallows!!"

hmm, chewy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Skulking over the plains, wielding a vorpal blade, cometh Appley! And he gives a low bellow:

Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I destroy all in my path like a river of pure piranha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Hark! Who is that, skulking along the cliffs! It is Phil, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a cruel grunt, his voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I desecrate until my loins find satisfaction!"

Cliffs, whips, pagan idols, desecration and my loins. Sounds about right ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭cr1spy

Lo! Who is that, skulking along the tundra! It is Cr1spy, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He grunts ominously:

"I'm going to beat you all the way to Wankerhof, and hit you with a steamroller!"

Wankerhof??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭waffles

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I desecrate like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!"

i like it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Rampaging along the icy wasteland, carrying a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Acidflash! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to pierce a hole in you the size of God!"

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Lo! Who is that, prowling along the desert! It is AL][EN, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a cruel howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to smack you until your mom feels it in her womb, and launch you into deep space!!!"

:) i like that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by Beruthiel

but does anyone know what a reflective halberd is? :confused:

halberd :

A weapon of the 15th and 16th centuries having an axlike blade and a steel spike mounted on the end of a long shaft.

ill take it the reflective part just means its that shiny it has a reflection? :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Striding amidst the desert, swinging gilded boxing gloves, cometh DeVore! And he gives a low grunt:

"I'm going to contort you so hard, you will drink poison and piss honey!"
    --

Gilded fncking boxing gloves?... though the "low grunt" bit is probably on target :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Running through the wasteland, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Mossy! And he gives a gutteral scream:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

:confused::confused:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

And my alternate...

Running out of the hotel lobby, swinging a vorpal blade, cometh Legbreaker! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I destroy all in my path like the world's mightiest bad-ass!"

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Running along the cliffs, swinging a mighty sword, cometh Kold! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm going to hump you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!!"

Lol why are my things always horny... and against the will of the masses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Lol omg its true!

Sprinting amidst the tarmac, brandishing a meaty axe, cometh Liam! And he gives a mighty bellow:

"I'm going to hump you until you scream like a banshee, and sever every head in sight!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Sprinting through the plains, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Dr. Loon! And he gives a cruel bellow:
    "I'm going to contort you with such zeal, your timbers will shiver!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

"I'm going to smack you beyond capacity, and then some!!!"

Nice :D :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Striding over the hotel lobby, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Cr3m0! And she gives a gutteral roar:

"I'm going to fúck you until you taste like chicken, and throw you out the airplane door!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

"This one's for you, mom! I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

A rampaging Commissar leaves a long line of pregnant widows in his wake:

"Hang em from their figgens* "

*a small fruit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Who is that, striding over the terrain! It is Aidan_dunne, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He cries vengefully:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall fill the world with the stench of death!!!"

Yeah, that sounds pretty accurate. If you smell me after a curry I'm well able to fill the world with the stench of death! Or the toilet, at least! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by superfly
    i've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubblegum!
    i thought it was supposed to be "it's time to kick ass & chew bubblegum... i'm all out of gum!"
    Zang! Who is that, skulking through the terrain! It is tman, hands clutching a mighty sword! He screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to bludgeon you beyond your expiration date!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Hark! Who is that, rampaging through the hotel lobby! It is Rabies, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a gutteral roar, his voice cometh:

"You in some **** now, muhfuh! I shall traumatize the entire planet!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Seán
    "I'm going to spank you to the moon and back!!"
    lol :D

azezil
    "Ares, God of War, be praised! I lay waste to all I see with reckless abandon!"
    ;) rar

Advertisement