Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your Battle Cry????

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Who is that, skulking over the wasteland! It is Superconor, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a cruel roar, his voice cometh:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I plunder until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!"

lol, /me likes!
    rarr!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

Who is that, running over the icy wasteland! It is Ian, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He grunts vengefully:

"I'm going to fcuk you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!"

jaz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lyonsy

Who is that, prowling amidst the tarmac! It is lyonsy, hands clutching two hardened pitas! She howls mightily:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! Skulls will be ****ed for Satan!!!"

:eek: iksnay on the ull ****ing say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Sprinting through the mountains, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Edbanger! And he gives a mighty roar:

"In the name of malice, I bring darkness and mayhem like a river of pure piranha!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭[Iramus]

"I'm going to **** you until you purr like a bitch-kitten!"

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

nothin better for a sig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Lo! Who is that, prowling across the mountains! It is JohnK, hands clutching a burning branch! And with an ominous howl, his voice cometh:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I pilliage and burn like a klepto-pyro!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Zang! Who is that, sprinting across the freeway! It is ][cEMAN, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a vengeful scream, his voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!!"

They left out the bit about banging my chest and yelling like tarzan :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hark! Who is that, stalking along the fields! It is Jaffer, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He roars apocalyptically:

"I'm going to smash you like it's a new extreme sport, then make toast!"
    Hmmmm, toast ay?
    Lets try my other nick
    Who is that, stalking on the cliffs! It is Raphael, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!"

<surfer voice>RIGHTEOUS! </surfer voice>

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

i have many aliases so:
    As John my battle cry is:
    Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking amidst the hotel lobby! It is John, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He roars thunderously:

"I'm seriously going to torment you beyond mortal comprehension!"

As Zounds it's:
    Prowling out of the tundra, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Zounds! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"In the name of malice, I pilliage and burn like a klepto-pyro!!"

And as Newanda it's:
    Sprinting over the mini-mall parking lot, attacking with a studded crowbar, cometh Newanda! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Rampaging amidst the steppes, wielding a meaty axe, cometh Devious! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"I'm seriously going to clobber you until you are tax-deductible!!"

Hmmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Heres mine;
    "In the name of malice, I sow darkness and discord until there is no more hope!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Prowling across the candy store, attacking with a reflective halberd, cometh Passive! And he gives a booming howl:

"I'm going to **** you until there are no limbs left to break!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

"I'm going to torment you with such reckless abandon, your timbers will shiver!!!"

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Skulking on the plains, clutching a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Fozzle! And she gives a mighty bellow:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I carve into flesh until everything has croaked!"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Rampaging on the hotel lobby, clutching two hardened pitas, cometh Stormfox! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I carve into flesh like a sentient bulldozer!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

And another

Zang! Who is that, running across the plains! It is Stormfox, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He roars vengefully:

"I'm going to **** you so thoroughly, it will be a new form of crime!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

loike this is a link to a website, not a joke, i think a real humour forum is needed where only original, made up by posters humour is allowed, 0 effort = 0 stars

Advertisement