Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Coin In My Car

Options
  • 21-10-2003 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Okay This is going to sound really funny but I dropped a 20c coin into the steering wheel of my car when i was playing with it. Anyway whenever i turn the wheel it jingles around the inside. Anyone know how to get the wheel of a Fiat Bravo off / open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

turn the car upside down and give it a shake

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by Grimes
    Okay This is going to sound really funny but I dropped a 20c coin into the steering wheel of my car when i was playing with it. Anyway whenever i turn the wheel it jingles around the inside. Anyone know how to get the wheel of a Fiat Bravo off / open?

If the car has an airbag in the steering wheel, be very careful or
    you will end up costing yourself about €400 to replace and steering wheel with airbag and resetting the sensors..

Just something to beware of..

Tox.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

cheers lads. I better leave it to the pro's i guess :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by dwayneburke

rofl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Bwahahahahahahahah :):D

It cost you 20c to play with your horn???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

haha graham you dumb ass! :P

i bet your tellin the half truth there - mim was fondlin you in the car again wasnt she? :)

Advertisement