Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Erick Morillo - Who's Going?

• 21-10-2003 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Well?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Don't think I'll be going... might have passes up for grabs for pvd...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hows college baz? your in your last year now ain't yea? got many exams/projects?
    still doing yokes are yea? or have you "given up" haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

Yep I'll be going. Its my breathlá and my last night out in Dublun for God knows how long. Heres hoping its as good as last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

alright lenny. college going really well. going to all my lectures and paying attention for a change and getting everything needed to be done, done, unlike last year. should be in my last year but repeating third year, lol!
    not really doing yokes any more. have only done them twice since witnness. not really bothered about doing them anymore.

Good man, only twice
    Did you fail 3rd year yea fool?
    Whenever you're thinking about taking them baz, just think of me an as you said yourself. you hate doing yokes around me cause you feel so guilty haha
    Will never forget the time you said that to me in the rb
    Are you going to WP baz?

Also Hugs-e Happy bday, hope yea have a good one, when is it you're off to spain?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

Off to Spain next Tuesday the 28th October. Can't wait for it now. Have just about everything sorted. All I have to do is get on that plane

ha ha don't ever remember saying that to you! must have been off my tits!
    not going to winterparty. taking it pretty easy till morillo. going up to citywest on friday to watch the darts, staying in sat night and then gonna be fresh and ready fr morillo. never saw him before so want to enjoy it.

not sure where im going now. all my mates seem to be going to vandyk. if you have any passes up for grabs lenny it would be appreciated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Technoqueen

strangers! havent seen youz....barry,lenny and hugs-e in ages!

Awww ur off on tuesday? well best of luck stephen,hope u like it more than this oul kip of a country!

Lenny u not goin colourfest?

who are you technoqueen???

• Advertisement

****, technoqueen that name rings a bell.
    can['t remember who it is though either baz, lol
    Naa, not going to COlourfest. i am working all day sat, all day sun, all day mon :(
    Might go to Winter Party and pvd if I get a chance. have tickets for me if I make my mind up. prob will, but we'll see how I am feeling after doing a 12 hour shift from 7 -7 on sat...

quick search there, tis annie!
    Sure. last time I saw yea was only about 2/3 weeks ago? at nick warren wasn't it? :D

Advertisement