Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiccan hunting toolkit

Options
  • 21-10-2003 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

How that we're coming up to satans birthday, here's a
    [url=[/url].

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Satan has a birthday? I didn't know angels had birthdays.
    Can't look at the site as it is blocked here at work (under category "tasteless")!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

<Snip>

sorry edited for the moment., Tastless would be the correct term alright.
    as the article is either a bunch of misconstruced hate filled views about wiccan or else a nasty paraody of christians.

Tis not nice to christian bash, or bash any religion and with halloween/Samhain/Dia do los Muertos not far away I dont want to encourage the posting off all manner of things here.

why not but that link in the Humour forum if that is how you expected it to be taken and see if it lasts. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Why would wiccans want to hunt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Look I get the joke, I understand that it's attacking bigotted attitudes rather than either Christians or Wiccans, it's not that I don't have a sense of humour, but...

Not appropriate for this forum, take it to humour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement