Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bigpockets.co.uk

• 21-10-2003 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the best place for this, but its where i heard obout bigpockets initially.
    Has anyone ordered off them?
    I ordered about £100 worth of stuff wo weeks ago, still hasn't arrived, i've been emailing/ringing them but just get the standard "pass the buck to the courier" lbull****.
    Is this once off bad luck or has anyone else had problems with their deliverys?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

A mate of mine orders all the time, never had any problems.
    They recently branched out into waaaay more stuff though, which may explain a bit of your problem.

I emailed them an inquiry about their crazy cheap prices on used pc's, but never got a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

They have a Thread @ http://www.thedvdforums.com which they usually reply to within a few days.

direct link to thread

But I do agree of late there service seems to have gone down hill and its almost impossible to get an answer by email

Neonitrix :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

I bought some blank DVDr meadia off them about a month ago and a USB hard drive enclosure ... dunno about the enclosure but the DVDr's were very cheap at about €1 each with covers!

All arrived no problem within a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭manic_monster

Postage is crazy here - Ordered 25 blank cds - 4.99

Guess the posteg they wanted - 15.50

Needless to say I didn't proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

I've ordered loads off them, theyve always been grand :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭LizardKing

I ordered about £200 worth of goods about 3 months back , including DVD Writer and media and crappy old p.c ....

I waited 3 weeks and started getting worried about not getting anything .... It turned out the order was automatically cancelled because I did not reply to a mail there system supposedly sent me , which I did not get..... I got arsed around a lot by email and eventually I just cut my losses and cancelled it. By the time I would have gotten the order there would have been twice as fast DVD Writers and cheaper media :rolleyes:

Advertisement