Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clanbase CTF nations cup groups online

Options
  • 21-10-2003 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

http://www.clanbase.com/news_league.php?lid=1147

Ireland are in with Belgium, Estonia, Portugal, Switzerland, Sweden, and UK.

A group of 3 halves imo ;)
    Last I saw of Sweden and UK, they were savage. Both are title contenders this season as usual.

Switzerland and Belgium have both been impressive in the past, but they have been flagging (pun not intended) in recent competitions.

I remember Ireland playing Portugal many times in prac last time MP was in charge... we taught them most of what they know ;) They took a break for a few seasons I think and now are back with iy-maniac in charge. Most of their players play for deaTh (whom FH raped in BWCTFL this week) but they have good skill despite bad connects. Add in pabz and legendz and they've got a decent side, but should be an Irish win imo.

Ireland bate Estonia in the TDM qualifiers last time we were in Clanbase nations, and theyre less experienced in CTF. Still, I'd pity our ISDNers on German server unless we have all-broadband team.

Advertisement