Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crash is an ass

Options
  • 21-10-2003 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

i think that crash is an ass. do you? i think so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

You sir, are an imbecile. I regard your opinions as both ignorant and idiotic. Your face reminds me of a baboon's behind and let us not even begin to discuss your genetalia, or lack thereof. That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Teehee.

What is standard proceedure for when anyone who isn't merc, az, or ******* verbally attacks a mod?

Ach but i don't care. Hell, I for one agree! Neil has a damn fine ass! <that's what this is about right?>

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

YOUR ass is grass, and crash will SMOKE it!
    that'll be better than pay per view. lemme get hte popcorn and drinks.

on a side note. it may be a test by crash to see how we really feel about him... probably not. he's a straightforward type of person..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

The general procedure is people are banned, and the thread is deleted, and if neil runs into them in person, the start to cry after a while... (believe me, i've seen it happen)

But in fairness, with me having one of them there social lives now the board needs a troll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Eye heart teh crash b00bies.

Someone has already said "that is all", so Make It So

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

What about flaming Alucard? Do you people have no loyality to your mod. tut-tut

*racks a round into the chamber*
    "Here Alucard! good dog, here boy, Uncle Havelock has a present for you"
    *Alucard stands up*
    !!!BLAM!!!
    -Insert gore and horror (I'm too lazy) here-

See its not that difficult to point out ones opinion for Alucard, (this poster, not the great Character [sweeet swet guns, *drifts off*])

Yet another dramatic, cynical and pointless play of counter flaming by Alex :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by nosmo
    Yet another dramatic, cynical and pointless play of counter flaming by Alex :P
    Exactly. Why go to all that trouble when you can just say:

"Alucard, l if I ever meet you in real life, you are SO dead. I don't care if you're 12, or if you're a girl, you are DEAD. Better start planning your funeral now. Request a closed coffin. Don't want the little kiddies being disgusted by my handiwork, do we?"

There. No thinking involved, just say what you want to do to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Jesus! Bannage time!!! Please leave. Right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ROFL LOL OMFG LOL ROFL BEST POST EVAR LOL ROFL banned OMFG LOL j00 R TEH WIN LOL OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHA.

tbh i am amazed to see the number of sexual comments concerning myself that came out of such a comment.

/me now awaits the "OMFG I WAS ONLY JOKING HARHARHAR!! LOL" PM that surely shall be soon.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I confess that on pass ocasions when i claimed a deep and meaning full love of crash (who ever the fuk you are) where fraudualent and without merit.

But Boston, what about our plans to elope to gay paris and become a pair of nude gay male belly dancers? HOW COULD YOU?!

Sorry but pedro has a better ass then you. Besides Jen or Aoife or which ever one you going with wouldn't be to pleased, unless we made her a bride maid?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm going to control myself and not run with what I'm oh so dying to say here, but it would result in bannage.... of me....:ninja: Here, what happened to the cool new smilies, the strange one and my own viking one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    I'm going to control myself and not run with what I'm oh so dying to say here, but it would result in bannage.... of me....:ninja: Here, what happened to the cool new smilies, the strange one and my own viking one?
    I told you about the ninja smiley, figgot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Neil, im not sure if you've realised this but clearing up all that ****e is actually the mods job. If you object to it doing it so much then why the hell dont you just resign, its not like you get paid to do this

Originally posted by Jaffer
    Neil, im not sure if you've realised this but clearing up all that ****e is actually the mods job. If you object to it doing it so much then why the hell dont you just resign, its not like you get paid to do this
    Quoth the Spammer.
    Neil does a fine job. He keeps the board relatively clean and running. For once he's leaving the spam for comic relief purposes, consider yourself lucky you see it.

This board just goes round in circles

Originally posted by Jaffer

Actually you seem to miss the point of boards. cleaning up after you isn't my job in the least. keeping the various rules and ideas of boards is.

now shush, you're fourteen-ness is showing.

Oh god... this happens all over boards and there are HUGE arguments over this so allow me to attempt to clarify things...

Boards.ie is owned and run by the admins. The mods are people who give up their time to help out. They're not paid. Boards.ie is NOT like a business. It's a community. Think of it as a kinda tribal village that's grown into a city with various groups and such (take them to be forums and societies). If you start causing trouble, the locals will punish you. If you cause too much trouble then they'll exile you. Think of these as temp bans, forum bans, and being 12 clicked.

But, now here's the important bit, Boards.ie and all affiliated with it owe you NOTHING. They're not obliged to host your posts, or even let you into the forums. The mods aren't obliged to tidy up your messes. More importantly boards.ie can be held liable for content provided on it, HENCE WHY THERE ARE SO MANY RULES TO SOME FORUMS (like Games and Music/Radio). The only thing crash is obliged to do is to make sure boards don't get sued. After that he's just doing us a favour by cleaning up bs. So he's fully justified in removing anyone or anything that is causing or will cause him trouble/effort in the future.

To conclude, shut up little girl.

:ninja: <troll>

• Advertisement

Ok, that came out bad, and it was my jet-lag and sickness showing.

My problem isnt with how you perform your duties, tbh you do quite a good job. My only problem is how you complain about it so much. which isnt really a problem. In fact im gonna quit now while im only marginally behind. Game set and match to you neil

ps little girl?!?!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

u forgot the "I OWN MY OPPONENTS BALLS" trophy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Neil has every right to complain about us and the amount of rubbish here. If we don't keep the rules set in the charter, we're giving him unnecessary work. Fine, it is part of his job to enforce these rules, but we should have enough respect to make sure our posts do not break any of the charter rules, because that's what they're there for. The only reason Neil is here, to repeat Sven's point, is because there is the occasional disrespectful idiot who feels like he/she is above the rules or doesn't fully understand why they're here, or who wastes the forum's space, or who posts something that Boards could be sued for(libel etc.). He does a damn good job and can complain if he wants.

In neils Defence, i don't know who he is. Look at it this way i could be your moderators, in which case i'd be banning left right and centre, just for kicks.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

What Lordsippa said.

I have to say, for supposedly talented people, some of you are just as ignorant and dumb as joe public online.

Crash is a fine mod. You can tell because you rarely see me drawn to this forum. That, is a good thing. If you get my drift.

DeV.

/me takes a large bite of humble pie

Sorry neil, i take it back, you're a great mod, now lets end this without me being banned ok?

Jaffer banned and thread locked. O if only i had DA POWER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Yes crash is an ass....

BYW, who/what is crash.

ah, crash_000.

Yep, ass alright.

Thread locked.

Jaffer on first warning.

I feel oddly vindicated :D

• Advertisement