Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose Lifestyle 8

Options
  • 21-10-2003 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Hi

Does Anybody know what the speaker wattage of the bose lifestyle 8 is?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

Hi digiking
    Your question is not clear.
    Speakers do not have "Wattage", sometimes manufacturers mention a number in Watts which means what is the maximum power they can handle without causing any damage to them.
    his number means NOTHING as to what those speakers will sound like.
    If you were reffering in your question to the max because you want to connect them to a different amp and not sure if they'll handle it, then all I can say is that on normal listening volumes one doesn't listen to more than few watts anyway - so you shouldn't need to worry abut that.

If you are looking for a speaker system and the Bose is one of your candidates, you might want to look at this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

My girlfriends boss was boasting about spending nearly 5 Grand on a bose set-up, and invited me around to show it off, i must say it was amazing............ untill he turned it on, it was only a smallish room and it sounded terrible, i thought maybe it was the cd or something so i changed it....... nope, they are just ****e!

about a week later he was around my house picking his jaw off the floor when i played the opening scenes from
    LOTR. (fellowship) on my system which was about a fifth cheaper!!!

he never did like me much after that.

Bose suck

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

yea, i love the opening scene in lotr, esp when sauron gets killed! the base is frickin cool. just not the same trough crap sound syatems!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Big time, the bass goes all over the place, i used to love the matrix lobby scene, but that opening scene is so much better, the narrators voice is haunting the way she tells the story! and of course the battle scene. also a great part is when the fireworks go off and that firework dragon swoops back down!! Mmmmmm

Advertisement