Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ya I barely know him, but what little I saw of his ass was quite impressive.

But I was referring to the barry hating concerns

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

*bangs head on table*
    refer to my last post on that thread.. similar rant to urs. just less thought through.

Oh. Sorry alim. I'm still incredibly jet-lagged

/me falls over and starts snoring

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

On the subject of God and not lightening a moram or morham im not sur how to spell it spent a half hour tring to covert me and my friends in town today.Apprently the prophet/a prophet is among us at the moment...... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

do you mean mormun? (i don't think that's how it's spelt either but it's more phonetic) btw who are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Mormon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

The person who came up with coin opperated lampposts and i dnt know how to spell it so interpret it as you wish and yeah mor-amm is it phonetically- they can have lots of wives

hey, didnt i leave a flame parked somewhere around here...

i did like to say how stupid and annoying it is that crash deleted aonghus' flame about Barry but as it might get me banned i won't.

Zounds: shut up. simple fact is i've just had to spend 15 minutes deleting **** and PM'ing people warning them of bringing personal **** onto the board. I thought you to be an innocent party but now it is obvious not. read the charter: NO FLAMING. take personal arguments off the site. got it?

Neil

• Advertisement

*whimper*
    sorry

Neil this isnt a personal problem, its me objecting to the amount of $hite and US army propoganda that barry has been posting recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Originally posted by Aliminator
    obviously not the lightning i saw through the window and what not, cos that'd fry anyone.

LOL that comment about the suck up. True, Mayhaps it was stoopid of me to say it. What are you on about? That doesn't make sense as a response to what I said earlier. you say obviously not the lightning you saw through the window would hit someone because it would fry anyone? :confused:

Originally posted by Jaffer
    Neil this isnt a personal problem, its me objecting to the amount of $hite and US army propoganda that barry has been posting recently

Actually it would seem to be a personal problem as you typed a very personal attack. now this is the last word on this i will have, discussion over. if you still have issues take it to PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

can you just ban zounds and get it over with? either that or lock this thread. im so filled with anger right now. grr. i think im going to change my avatar...

anyway, this thread just seems a way to drum up controversy.
    :mad:

if only there was some moderator here to save us...

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

What are you on about? That doesn't make sense as a response to what I said earlier. you say obviously not the lightning you saw through the window would hit someone because it would fry anyone?

for fek's sake.
    the people who claim to be hit by lightening are obviously not hit by the big fukers we saw on wednesday and thursday. if so, they would have been fried to a crisp

i apologise for communication problems, but fek's sake, i'm thinking of my finals in 10days time. and am only here for a distraction.

Y ban me ? i didn't mean this thread to cause problems it just happened that way!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

I never said the people claimed to be hit by lightning, I just said people do get hit by lightning and I didn't say that they all survive it. It doesn't matter though.

Thread totally off topic. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement