Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

those little green slips of paper...(results o' da leavin)

Options
  • 18-08-1999 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

hmm yes, very nice indeed.

v. pleased with the results. But 6 years work for a flimsy piece of green paper? smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

hahahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahha
    jold slip of pay per.......little letters and the likes...........oh yes.....jammy....jammy.......!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

o course, in my day you had to wrestle bison to the ground to prove you were a man.
    i think this 'leavin cert' stuff came out when i was clearin up the wesht of degenerates and scum wi ma six shooter

so like are yis gonna tell us what points ye got or are we to be subjected to phrases and articulations of joy with no reference?

f*ckin students.scum and leeches anyway.
    bugger off and repeat at leesoin 'college' or something

Shell of shotgun, Pint of gin
    Numb us up to shield the pins

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Just remember, at the end of it all the leaving cert don't mean dick. So don't go thinking it's the end of the world if you fail or think ur results will get you a job as a road sweeper.

Hobbes (Who never sat his smile.gif)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

you did an apprenticeship in axe making instead didn’t u? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You know me too well noggy cheeky.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

*****cant make it!

other plans smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hehe.... I didn't see my slip of paper tho, couldn't be arsed going up home to get it....

If I gave a bollix I suppose I'd be "disappointed", but I don't, so I'm happy smile.gif

<grin> So u did pretty well then paul, judging by the "jammy" comments? tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 18-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

as long as your all happy smile.gif

drinkey poo's tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yesh indeedy.

Er.... I know this sounds odd coming from me... but is O'Neills likely to be packed out with fvcking leaving cert students? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

not upstairs ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yes well done those who got the results today, hope ya's all got what you'd wanted. As for me, I'm too old to remember getting it 2 years ago wink.gif Oh well, college certificate in a few months pour moi smile.gif

www.iol.ie/~mcguiret
    System Enhancement, as seen on planetunreal, qamex & Crimes pingpage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

yes i did allrite.......so ye can put ye're spare points away i don't need the charity sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Yeh, hope yis did alright.

Not too well though, just alright.

Couldnt' have yis ****ing off to some college in the US or anything could we? smile.gif

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yeah. Congratz to all who passed yesterday, hope yez all went on the rip last night big time.

I remember passing mine 3 years ago, then a little college in computers then job in Gateway *shudder*....a little advice for you kids, DON'T WORK FOR AMERICAN COMPANIES! They leech your very life blood! hehehehe

(Buy the systems tho, they rock!)

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Nah, I dont think I'd ever buy a GW. I'd get a Tiny before that.

Advertisement