Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the attention of Zero

Options
  • 19-08-1999 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

jeeeeeeeeeeepers lad. I stayed back in work for 10mins after I had finished becuase you said you were coming in to meet me.

Jasus its unlike yourself not to come through on a "idle threat". Ah I dunno

You made me upset standing me up like that.

ChRoMe

"good jausus bless us and save us its sicken your hole the things you have to go through to get your f|_|cking dole" - Scary Eire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

You Fat Little Red Faced Ugly FuKin Retard Of a RUNT. Zero Should beat your fukin face in like a red headed step child. Get a fukin Life u complete and utter Quasimodo look alike (the hunch back that is, u kunt). Did I mention your an ugly lookin tramp??? Man I laughed when I saw ya !! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I was loike AAHH FFS look at the jabs on him!!!!! Man your a bioch, I think I'll have to throw the digs when I see ya again......

I love you all

juNk laa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Chrome, why have you posted this to a Quake board?? We don't care if Zero turned up to kick your head in or not. Just email him and keep your little dispute private will ya ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

lol

Oh Chrome u NASTY divil you, you're really asking for a hiding ! tongue.gif

w00000000000000000000p let the party begin !

"You Fat Little Red Faced Ugly FuKin Retard Of a RUNT"

This junkie lad is obviously a really sweet lookin' led to bash you so harsly, perhaps you should introduce him to a few of ur bender pels Chromeo ? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CA MUPPETS

At least Junkie put him in his place with an intelligent, wel thought out rebuff.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Closed due to having nothing even remotely to do with quake.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Closed ye say Dev? Well get on with it.

M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement