Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When does it sui people?

Options
  • 19-08-1999 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

If theres gonna be another iqcl we need people/clans to commit themselfs and actually show up for games. MP tried Clan Survival which didnt work cause most people couldnt/wouldnt show up.
    So when does it suit people? i know scobe would probably prefer when the college year starts again but that means things might get disrupted by exams and stuff.

Perosnally i think now is a good enough time. People arent really doing much but then again some people arent around.

So what do you think is the best time and we could try arrange somthing that suits everyone?

nice update btw Jim smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

As to when to start the thing, well there's never a good time. September is probably a good time but I'd leave it till October to guarantee that hols are all taken.
    The big problem I think is the time of week when matches are played. All in all though I wouldn't worry too much about it. The last IQCL went reasonably well. Personally I think evenings during the week are the best time to play these matches but as always it won't suit everyone.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Yes, evenings during the week, when college starts back up. About 8 or 9ish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Yeah evenings during the weeks, 8pm or so would be perfect for me anyway smile.gif and hopefully most ppl. Might be a good idea to leave it till after college repeats as an awful lot of quake players are failures wink.gif (me included)
    Quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

evenings during the week would be absolutely crap for me and most people that reside outside of dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CA MUPPETS

why?

• Advertisement
Advertisement