Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's so much I could say!!( as usual) totally non-quake related.

Options
  • 20-08-1999 2:35am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

but I'm totally ****ed and fantasising about a girl in the law dept. so goodnight.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CA MUPPETS

Close this post now. Who is this musician git anyway. I've come across this idiot many times and I have to say he's a soft sh]te. What does he know about anything. Oh yes this minor witticism of a post might appeal to you sad quake bstrds but not to me. I see musician for what he really is. A sad, pathetic, do-gooder with nothing better to do but *****about like a dandy. In fact I suggest that musician be banned from quake along with Daaa. He's a waste of space.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Listen, hes drunk. When youre ****ed, you have the divine right to spout sh!te.

So there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

thats musician replying to himself smile.gif

Oh dear. Hes off his rocker

[This message has been edited by Helv (edited 20-08-99).]

deadsmiley.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan