Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

and paint programs have loads to do with quake... (nt)

Options
  • 19-08-1999 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Do I care?
    Nobody look at the other boards, so I post it to this one to get a quick response. I dont see all the topics here quake related anyway.
    So there.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

helv:

he wasn't getting at you, dev closed his post cos it had nothing to do with quake ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Polish

yeah helv I have no problem with non quake stuff on the board i think its good something for all us non geek people.

That was a smarmy reply to devore not yourself. I have a "personal backup" of adobe photoshop 5 for sale. price of a pint and a pack of smokes would be fine

ChRoMe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Your the biggest geek of the lot ta ****...big red cheeks like bosco....and a dopey grin like that monkey who stared alongside clint eastwood in that movie....
    "non geek people"...good lad...your a star and we love ya....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

"all us non geek people."

aww for **** sake you stupid gimp, i now disreguard all of chromes pathetic little comments on sight

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Paint programs can be used to make skins and textures.

Raped girlfriends and fist fights rarely make a good artistic impression.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

hahahahahahhahaahahhahahhahahaha.......Chrome your gas ba....the whole world is against ya...fight the system ba...the truth is out there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

rofl sharon!

ur deadly smile.gif

eam0 d00d
    chiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllll

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ooooh dev.
    thats nasty.

now chrome, i dont have a problem with you. you apologised to me last time we met and so i consider everything on level pegging between you and me.
    but a bit of advise mate, stop posting such rubbish. try and make yer comments constructive,or informative, if you cant do that, make em funny.
    and stop posting about peoples bad points, and for gods sake, stop picking on daa just cause loads of people hate him.
    doesnt make you more popular

white(on a soapbox)wash

Shell of shotgun, Pint of gin
    Numb us up to shield the pins

Advertisement