Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Private Forums

• 22-10-2003 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Would it be possible for me to get a list of some private forums and how to gain membership
    (eg: Funky Dig, Boards Ninjas etc.):ninja: ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Stay away from those PTH boyos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

if a private group want u in, they will seek your profile and get in touch.

all u can do now is pimp yourself on #boards.ie for the highest bidder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Why do you want to join private forums that you don't know and might not be interested in....

I wonder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

No I wanted to have a list of them and what they do so I could see if there was any I would be interested in....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

ph33r the funk...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

it too was wondering what was with the private-ness of it all.

did you get asked into one? you probably have to be here ages, which figures, they seem like a tight group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by jesjes
    it too was wondering what was with the private-ness of it all.

did you get asked into one? you probably have to be here ages, which figures, they seem like a tight group.
    just sign your life over to the mod of the forum and then your in. all you need to do is some door to door sales and steal money from old women here and there, thats all. its worth it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

the only problem with that is who do i pimp to? i mean i have no idea about what kind of private forums there are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Do a search on the feedback forum with keywords 'private' perhaps?

i phrased that wrong.

what type of forums. like archery, irish, french purple people etc.

i do understand the concept of a private forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

do the key word search and then read al the old requests. Then pm the mod, it will be the person that started the thread.

Advertisement