Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nash may never wrestle again - Yippee!

• 22-10-2003 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Nash is off screen indefintely although he hopes to return in a bodyguard type role (why!?).

Probably because thats how he started in WWF in 93. Except then he didn't have a lot to say.

In fairness, I used to like Nash, but he's just gone to hell in the last two years. I'll miss some of his mike work, his NWO stuff was the stuff of legends.

So long Big Poochie, The Workrate Killer!
    Nero.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Can't say I'll miss him that much, he hasn't done much in recent months. Mabye now they'll get some new talent on Raw instead of all these old guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    Can't say I'll miss him that much, he hasn't done much in recent months. Mabye now they'll get some new talent on Raw instead of all these old guys.

just to expand on that a little. nash was signed what, 1 1/2 years ago. since then i reckon he has wrestled in 10 or less matches. most of those were either tag matches, 6 man tag matches etc where he didnt do very much & wasnt in the ring long/at all.

basically my point is: can you think of anyone comparible who wwe has spent so much money on basically without getting any return on them whatsoever. i no about mark henrys/big shows contracts, but at least these people are out there working shows an on tv each week. i just see the money nash has got from this last run as being completely down the drain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by smiaras
    Hang on a second think of the risks the guy has been taking. The guy has sacrificed alot for the company.......he got a haircut. I'd love to be payed 100G a year to get a haircut, at the rate mine is falling out I'd better get my skates on.

The haircut was for a film role he had got, the writers just wrote the fact that Nash had to lose his hair into their sad storylines.

• Advertisement

It gets worse folks! He might be returning as a booker!!
    Nash booking? Anyone remember his stuff in WCW? Sledgehammer plots all round!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

Well he wouldn' be on our screens if he was booking, would he? ;)
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I dunno,maybe he could have some use backstage......waterboy???

Or i know!!!! He can clean rikishi's thong's!!!!(which means he'd be changin from raw to smackdown)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that reminds me

did ye see Rikishi against the Bashams last saturday. right down on his head that monstrosity of an arse went

ROFL

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Cianan2
    I dunno,maybe he could have some use backstage......waterboy???

Or i know!!!! He can clean rikishi's thong's!!!!(which means he'd be changin from raw to smackdown)

ROFFLE! I can picture Nash being in the same situation as Mike Myers in Goldmember with Shaniqua pushing the trolly with the filthy thongs!!!

Mwhahahaha
    Nero

Advertisement