Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

adu?

• 22-10-2003 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

anybody else finding it impossible to buy him?
    im with liverpool in 2/3 season and he's still on a free
    yet i just cannot manage to get him?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I got him with no problems.
    Went in for him when he's 16 whatever season that is.
    I'm Barcelona.
    Just offer him a decent wage and you should be able to get him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,705 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Yeah hes not especially hard to get - so long as you offer him a good wage. Should try to get him as early as possible regardless of your club. Theres a chance hell run off to play for Galatasaray or some other crap team ( He even joined my Tottenham team in the first season ) but you can snap him up at any time from there before he turns 17.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

sorry about that i should have said that i cant get him because i cant get a work permit for him.

that was the problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

If you want to get him in England you have to sign him up right away from the start of the game, make him your first signing he should be unattached.

If you wait awhile they'll look at the fact he hasn't played for america rather than him being a wonder kid.

You'll get refused the first time but I always got him on appeal if I went early enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

You should get him just before he turns 16 if you have an english team. You will have to pay around 3m to whoever has him but when he turns 17 offer him a new contract.

If you get him too early and leave him out because of his age you won't get a work permit for a full time contract when he turns 17

• Advertisement
Advertisement