Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum Suggestion : Recording

Options
  • 23-10-2003 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Suggestion of a Recording forum under the Arts section.

Any takers ?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

As in Audio Recording? IIrc there are loads of threads in Instruments and Music and Bands about this. If one was to post a thread about Audio recording via pc/mac/pr audio gear it is tricky to find the right forum about this. But boards is getting too bloody complicatedly big so would it be worth it?

If it is Audio recording should it not go under the Safari browser incompatible drop down menu of "Music"?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I have been thinking about getting into AV editing on PC... so maybe something like "A/V Digital Editing" ?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh i'm up for this mostly the music side but it would be great to have video in it aswell

nice idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Yes, i agree with this board.
    i am about to start editing music for a band and a DJ, and i also do a bit of video editing, so this would be useful.

i feel the board should be called Audio/Video Editing/Recording

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Perhaps Multimedia Authoring might be more encompassing... But Audio Video Editing is good too...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You could just pop over to http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/

Mike.

Advertisement