Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WinXP Bluetooth workgroup help needed

Options
  • 23-10-2003 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to setup a bluetooth workgroup between a laptop and desktop. I'm using WinXP(pro) and WinXP(home) and 2 Bluetake BT007 dongle's. I can't seem to get both machine's recognised on the workgroup at the same time. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong and what security protocols and setting's i should be using. I've been at this for the last week so any help would be a great help !!!. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Of all those 10 odd people that viewed this nobody could help me with my horrible problem !!! Oh, whoa is me :(.

There must be someone out there that know's something about bluetooth networking !!! PLEEEAASSEEEE.........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Billy-Joe
    Of all those 10 odd people that viewed this nobody could help me with my horrible problem !!!
    Yeah, Just typical isn't it?

Advertisement