Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEKO 32 50HZ FLAT DOLBY Any good

• 23-10-2003 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭

BEKO 32" 50HZ FLAT DOLBY 32427VND

Was thinking of buying one of these today. Getting a pretty good deal.

Anybody have any comment on this TV ? Will I be sorry later ? Quality of image seems ok to me in the shop but I am no expert in these things.

Longevity might worry me a little bit, although anything I have read says Beko fridges, run for the hills, TV's though are fine.

Ps: Theres a picture of it on the Powercity.ie website, although, thats not where I am getting it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

I don't know the TV but all I wanted to say is that you don't need to be an expert - just look at the picture compared to a more expensive one and decide if the difference worth it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

is this the one for €650 in powercity?
    i was thinking of buying that one
    tell us what its like if you get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Its the same one. Liked what I saw when they turned it on in the shop. Will probably get it today or tomorrow.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, not sure.

AFAIK, the 32" Powerpoint range are rebadged Beko's too. Personally not a fan of Turkish electronics though that's not to say that it's bad.

FYI, the new JVC 28" non-flat w/s TV is, in fact, a fancy TV with a cheapo Turkish chassis as used by Black Diamond :mad: All higher spec JVC's are manufactured by JVC. They apparently used the Turkish chassis on the non flat 28" to make its prices more competitive. Not a wise decision methinks

Advertisement