Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethouse On Friday.

Options
  • 19-08-1999 7:50pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Few beers in McSorleys and then on to nethouse?

Wanna play some q1 wars and some SC, and maybe even from q3 wars...

Cya there.
    DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Hey lads, when are ye gonna move to Rathmines. Nethouse have. So I suggest that you transfer your quake nights to there.

M

this has nothing to do with the fact that I live across the road from the Rathmines Net House......Whatsoever (in a Bill Hicks voice)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I'm on for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yep smile.gif

(lay off those vodka's rob they're rotten)

biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Blade are you going down to the nethouse tonight ? I could meet you there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Is the nethouse some private thing? Net cafe? Gaming central? anywhere I can get some info, I wouldn't mind a few beers and a night of Quake sometime...not tonight tho, got a date, and Quake is good, but not better than sex...(Even with a PIII 550 and TNT2 with 576meg RAM!).

Someone throw me a little info @ lucutus@ireland.com!

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Locutus, its the mecca of chilled gamers...

Its a cybecafe right on the triangle of Ranelagh and it stays open on friday nights until about 4-6 am usually haha.
    Its a tenner for the entire time and its exclusively for gamers...you sign up for it here usually midweek.

Its great crack and you can bring beer and STRONG chinese in from next door...

That tempting enough for you?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You're telling me bob..... Sher there can vouch for the state I was in the next morning... I had to kick him awake to get to the bathroom and puke up my ring.... bleeeehhhhh.

Still, at least *I* could remember all the stuff that happened that night, unlike a certain juNkie who shall remain nameless... tongue.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Tonight I'll be in Ranelagh, not rathemines because we dont know if the Nethouse people are related or if they even want to open that place to us as a group (counter staff may not be as understanding as Coyote and Chief)

Meet up in McSorleys from 8 anyway.

DeV.

DeV, I think I'm F*uckin' droolin' here! Maybe I'll drop in later on after a little 'how's yer mother' to scope the place out, what are the systems like?

And are the doors closed to drunken gob****e after closing time?

The 18 Bus goes straight thru where I live and thru Ranelagh....

Beer, Food, Quake...Nethouse, *tear in eye* If it's as good as this, I think I may have found a new home! biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

...and, if Quake nights move to Rathmines, as so suggested, my trusted 18 bus goes thru there too...

Rock.

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Christ! That 18 is a wonderful thing!

Where can I get one tongue.gif

<seriously have to find out how to get to ranelagh so I can visit this mecca....>

hmmmm... any way of execing my bots on a lan without anyone seeing......

Where can you get one? It's goes from Palmerstown, thru Ballyfermot, to Crumlin (That's me!), on thru Ranelagh, Rathmines...and on out past the RDS to Sandymount...

Have fun tonight lads, and when the next one comes along, I'll be there in drunked frag heaven!

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

shinji and dave...just can't handle drink at all...between memory loss and pukeage....:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Lucutus it's all a big trap, they tie you up and take pictures for a bondage site on the Web!

However, apart from that, it is good craic. And the chinese is strong...

Might head up tonight if I can find the energy..

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

ROFL!!!
    I'd like to get my photo taken like that, but my masters lock me in the attic until it's time for sex.

Get muppited at:
    http://www.gibworld.com/mobius

Handy for me too, it's on the 47 bus route smile.gif

**** off sher.... I ate something that didn't agree with me.... thats my story and I'm sticking to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

You mean you ate SOMEONE smile.gif

Ven(ur a sick twisted fu<k rob)om

Who let you out of your box...

*thinks* Ate someone who didn't agree with me? Well, the second part is easy... most ppl don't agree with me... but the only flesh that got near my mouth that night was in Burger King, and unless they have changed their buying policies, I don't think that was human flesh...

Really Ven.... that's how vicious rumours get started.... ffs you'll have people thinking I'm a PERVERT or something... :/

Ja,
    Shin-[back in your box, jon]-chan

--
    "Oh Terence, this is worse than that night I fell asleep and you put your dick in my mouth and took a picture!" "I know Phillip, I know..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

mabye it was those apple pies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

nah, sure tose two boys livin with each other are well known among hardened drinkers such as myself and jonners.
    cuppla scoops and theyre fit to puke. and you should see hem on alcohol!
    sure only conor goes one better and falls asleep smile.gif

pah

At least we don't stalk poor unsuspecting drunks who are just trying to find a taxi! Ehh! Explain that one away, young man!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

We goin inta daa Longstone on Saturday????? I wanna go into the longstone on Saturday.

Shup Eamo btw, I can drink me, no bother like.

Dave laa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

You can drink allrite.....but hold it you cannot......:/

jus cos you were spilling it all down the sides of the seat in a vain attempt to remain sober...

btw, do you have an email address for that cartman fella? I know it's fionn@somewhere, but I dunno where the somewhere is...

Advertisement