Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB ISDN in XP??

Options
  • 23-10-2003 5:34pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got this working... several USB ISDN adapters have BSOD'ed an XP box I have to deal with here... ?

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Is this the Asus one , neat black USB yoke with 2 leds c €35 ex vat.

I had to d/l another driver from asus in Taiwan for XP, it worked no probs in w2k , I suspect the driver was c. oct 2002 on the cd and I got one from between nov and feb2003 on the asus site itself.

hup she came with no BSOD with that driver.

finally, the MSN numbers are set in the green taskbar thingy ISTR that was a feckin nuisance for me !

HTH , or at least tell us the make and model next time :D

Check your PM

Muck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dilbert_ie

I 'm using a 3com isdn pro TA with XP home edition.

Works fine, the driver is the default microsoft driver.

Had to program the eircom nt box so as to not use my original land line but other than that, presents no problems

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thanks guys. Job's Oxo.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazooka

the draytek mini vigor USB ISDN TA also works perfectly, with both Home and Pro...

Advertisement