Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some Sheet music....

Options
  • 23-10-2003 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone can help. I am looking for Bernard Herrmann's Twisted nerve. I need the music sheet and cant seem to find it (other than all the ppl who want to sell it to me).

If anyone has it or if anyone knows where i can find a good, large and free database for sheet music i would be really gratefull.

for those who done know who the guy is or what he has done he is the guy who composed a load of songs for Alfred Hitchcock and recently Twisted nerve was used in Kill Bill (the song that one of the assasins is whistling).

Thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

sheet music is heavily protected by copyright; you need to buy the stuff. It's a pity. All you can find out there (and it's near impossible to find) are transcriptions.

Although there is a very very good radiohead site with much piano music transcribed very accurately. :D:D:D:D

http://littlerowboat.net/piano/scores/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

no problem, thanx anyways

Advertisement