Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Bought Fifa 2004

• 23-10-2003 10:35pm

Well i bought me copy of Fifa 2004 and the game is alright . The game play is not very free flowing tho . It feels like fifa games of old and running in glue .Un fortunatley for me the game has crashed out twice . I have started 2 careers and both have crashed in the middle of a game . Has this happened to anybody else ? I am bringing min back .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Get yourself pre evolution soccer 3 instead much better than any fifa. the options and presentation may not be great but the gameplay kicks fifa's ass.

I got Pro Evo , it has good game ply but i look into more long term gaming and pro Evo doesnt have that . Its a good arcade game and thats all .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Originally posted by Dre as in Dray
    I got Pro Evo , it has good game ply but i look into more long term gaming and pro Evo doesnt have that . Its a good arcade game and thats all .

Tut Tut you should replace pro evo there with fifa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭cr1spy

it has good game ply but i look into more long term gaming and pro Evo doesnt have that

I'm sorry, but that is one of the most untrue things ever!

ISS/PES are extremely deep and detailed.

I played ISS Pro Evolution on the PS1 for about 2 years (similar story with PES1 on the PS2). The games are really deep, and can take months to master. Also to say that PES is arcade-y isn't true.

Look at the amount of animations and how realistic it all looks.

Matchs in PES actually look like real football, unlike FIFA where a player can dribble past an entire team by repeatedly pressing the trick buttons.

The graphics and gameplay are great on PES3. The only thing FIFa has over it is superficial things like music, persentation, and the official licenses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

have to say cr1spy is right.

• Advertisement

I rather play Fifa as i lake the premier league . The new Fifa has 1st 2nd 3rd div as well as the premier league . There is no dribbeling around players any more . Its more of a team effort . If i am bored with the premier league i pchoose another league . Now with a new managment sim added makes the game even better . The new fifa game is a great idea but unfortunatly the game is not finished . It is full of errors and bugs so i am bringing my copy back and getting my money back . I dont want to do it but it keeps crashing . Highligths dont work properly and alot of graphic glitches on the plyers . I think they rushed this game .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

What format are you playing FIFA on? I've been playin it on XBOX for the past 3 weeks and never had any probs with it. It's vastly improved from the last few offerings from EA, but Pro Evo 3 is way better. I've been playing it on PC since Thursday and I must say it's just as good as the PS2 version.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

BTW we have three copies of this to give away... http://gamire.com/gamire/competition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Saying FIFA is better than PES is like saying Kevin Keegan Manager is better than Championship Manager.:rolleyes:

Advertisement