Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice guys & how the saying goes

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Doctor Spoc, my brain tells me that you are in need of some serious deep c0ck. Get a vibrator (or an ibrator). You won't be such a coont then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

There is a lot of talk about personality in this thread.

The bottom line is personality is secondary to looks when trying to get a foot in the door so to speak. The reason some 'jerks' get more girls might simply be that they are a lot better looking. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but if a guy is a complete ****ing ****, and still pulls good looking girls that you can't, then he must be seriously above your league. Best advice, give up and drop your standards.

It all just smacks of jealousy to me. If some dizzy bitch is happy to spend her time with a guy who treats her like dirt, then who are you to say - "Any chance of a handjob, cuz I'm a nice guy!". And don't kid yourself, you're not upset that he is a bit of a cad, you're upset because he's getting some and you aren't.

Also, it's no coincidence that a lot of couple's 'looks wise' are on a similar level. Now personality counts a lot for relationships, but it's not a one man army, and if that is all you've got then you might find things harder. Think Esmeralda and our old pal Quasi. Look at the **** he had to go through just to get a glass of water off a decent looking chick.

JAK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

I agree with Jak.

Less whinging ... more monies spent on clothes... less fatty foods.... more time at sports..

Maybe a BMW...

Advertisement