Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Centurions. Knights of the magical Light!

• 24-10-2003 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Come on some one has to remeber this one.

The boys with the holograms in their chest and staffs and they could change into the animals that were in them. I had two of the figures. Best toys i ever had.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

I can just about bearly remember those toys. (Visionaries) One of my mates had a knight that had a sword and staff with a hologram in it and stuff! I think I had a toy relating to it aswell, these short kinda hooded things, with glow-in-the-dark hands and swords and holograms in the middle.

Gotta find more about these things.

Jaysus. Take a look at this web-site to really get the memory going, there's loads about them.

Visionaries

I need to see if I can find out any more about Centurions. But in the mean time...

Centurions

Funny how a person can completely forget about these things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Yeah the Centurions rocked! I started collecting them when I was a kid but could only afford the original Ace McCloud model. I wish I could find somewhere else to buy the toys on back order - i'd love to finish collecting them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I remember it barley the cartoon was on BBC at the weekends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

I remember my bro and my neighbour both going round pretending that they were Ace McCloud when they were younger, lol they used to love that cartoon, I just remember thinking that Ace McCloud had a deadly name tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 blackic3

www.virtualtoychest.com

it has all the toys from the 80s, even the centurions!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I don't remember The Visionaries but the Centurions were brilliant!

Jake Rockwell was the yellow one, Ace McCloud was blue and Max Ray was green. Power X Treme! That's about all I can remember about it though I do vaguely recall something about a satelite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭beatsie

Yeah those Visionaries were class, i had about 5 of em weapons and all , and still had them up to about 2 years ago , had to chuck em out.

The Centurions, another nostalgia blow to the brain. Those toys were great, though i never got one :(

Advertisement