Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being from the South East??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

thats only for about 2months of the year though
    the other ten months its nice and peaceful
    and baywatchesque

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭benny

OK Ill take your word for it..but i still dont like Tramore.....hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Originally posted by technobob
    only difference is that the girls dont run in slow motion

hehe some of em do but its nothing to do with being on camera. they just slow. Have to say tramore has a bit of talent though.
    I hate Tramore but then Im old.used to bring the kids to Tramore every sunday when they were on school hols.I hate the smell of the chips the smell of the amusements, the scum of Dublin use the place a a holiday resort as do a lot of northern folk.im my opinion its a slags paradise.....but hey .whatever floats yer boat. The beach is nice, but too many dogs. [/B]

Ah the dubs I dont like. dont get me wrong most dubliners like any other county (cept wexford) are lovely people. its just a load come down to tramore, hang around the amusements and the arcades and try to cause trouble. thats the part of summer I hate. I worked in a caravan park for the summer and I have to say that the people from the north were the friendliest out of the lot and I found that a lot of irish people were just plain ignorant.

Tramore is a ghost town for 10 months of the year. at times its nice but other times it bores the fook out of ya. Beach is ok as long as you dont look over the back of the hill running along it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Gearoid

well tbh the southeast has a bit of everything doesn't it, mountains beaches and all that, loads if u're into outdoors and sports, it has waterford city and the other towns. near enough to Cork and Dublin, even got a Gaeltacht!. though it can be fair boring a most of the time......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Tramore is a ****hole in the Summer alright. But as you move further up town, it's okay!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

Some of the best diving in the world!
    Good roads!
    Good clubs
    Nice folks
    The Gyms are ok
    You can learn new skills!
    Tramore is ok but try the Gold Coast!
    Clonea has dangerous currents so take care!
    Stradbally has killer beaches. literally!
    Dive the Iron Man,Black Rock and East Rock!

I have dived in Tramore and the metel man.....and I still think Tramore stinks.Way too many dogs ****ting in the prom!!! Can we change the subject? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

What would you like to change the subject to??? :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by misswex
    What would you like to change the subject to??? :D

Emmmmm... best chipper in the south east..

hows dat? :D

That would have to be The Premier in Wexford town!!!

Next :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Waterford - Tonys on The Glen (beside the forum)
    Tramore - Beach Grill in Summer and Cunninghams in Winter

Never been to those delightful premises I'm afraid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Originally posted by Musashi
    Good roads!
    Heh, I don't think so. Most of the roads here are sh1t - anyone who's ever driven the N9/N10 (N10 merges with N9 around ballyhale i think) between waterford and kilkenny will agree. The N9 only seems to get good once you pass Paulstown co. Kilkenny on the way to Carlow/Dublin. Even then its still a twisty bastard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

killkenny road n9 only crap cox killkenny ppl dont want them going to waterford to shop etc. killkenny sucks tuc. id hate 2 live there. n25 is a joy 2 drive on its cury like jlo on a hot day.

best chippy is tonys in tramore or bitch grill, sorry beathc grill. but not BURGER MAX IN WEXFORD THAT SMELLY ROTTEN STUFF served by fat yong ones.

whoa stop spinning room plz

man, so many waterford people have chips on their shoulders about Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

The road to Kilkenny from newross is crap too. ;) There's a Tonys in new-ross as well btw. :D

There's a Tony's in Carlow as well, lovely burgers and fish. Though it is over the bridge in Graiguecullen, so I think it may technically be in county laois! :)

edit: which reminds me, the carlow-portlaoise road is also an utter piece of $hit. Lots of dangerous bends and steep drops off the side of the road.

Yeah .change the topic to..........Why do so many men LIE??

Originally posted by benny
    ..........Why do so many men LIE??

Cause if they tell the truth, women slap them...

Example:

Question "Does my ass look big in this"

Truth: Yeah it does a bit alright

Result: Slap across face

Lie: No not at all dear, you look lovely..

Result: Nice smile and a few more moments peace..

:D:D:D:D

AHHHHHHAHAHA well thats good.......

• Advertisement

Believe it or not women lie too - I know its shocking!!!!

Believe it or not women lie too - I know its shocking!!!!

terrible isnt it.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    terrible isnt it.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Imagine what it would be like if everybody was totally honest though - not a pretty picture if you ask me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Stephen
    There's a Tony's in Carlow as well

he has a mini empire. there is one in Abbeyside aswell

Seems like ye are all addicted to Tony's takeaway!!!

Seems like ye are all addicted to Tony's takeaway!!!

Ur just jealous cause we all knew about it before you did.. :D

:p

:eek: :eek: :eek: :p:p:p;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

No, the place is filled with skangers.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Tellox
    No, the place is filled with skangers.

what place???

Advertisement