Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being from the South East??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    he has a mini empire. there is one in Abbeyside aswell

whoa and heres me thinking there was only two of them in ireland. tonys quarter pounder special (the on with the egg and bacon in it) and the chicken fillet burger are the sexiest yokes ever. id eat them every day exept id have no arteries by the end of the week. also garlic cheese chip :)

but hey, tony works in the one in tramore himself. so there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They're not all the same company, funnily enough.

Ah. shows how much i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the ones in Abbeyside and down by Ballybricken are definatley under the same ownership

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Interesting stuff guys ;) :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by misswex
    Interesting stuff guys ;) :rolleyes:

smart ass... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

And the one in new-ross has exactly the same logo as the one in Ballybricken, and I'm told it's the same Tony. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by bkehoe
    And the one in new-ross has exactly the same logo as the one in Ballybricken, and I'm told it's the same Tony. ;)

are you sure :eek: :D

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    smart ass... :p

Me a smart ass!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Hey maybe it is the same Tony or maybe he had loads of children and called them all Tony and sent them forth to win the stomach of chippie lovers everywhere in the South East!!

Or maybe its just a franchise *shrug* :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hey maybe it is the same Tony or maybe he had loads of children and called them all Tony and sent them forth to win the stomach of chippie lovers everywhere in the South East!!

Or maybe its just a franchise *shrug* :)

OK OK ENUFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeez wish i hadnt mentioned bloody chippers in the first place now.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Me a smart ass!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Well i would have said cute ass, but for one ive no idea what ur ass looks like and
    two, id probably get a slap for it...

:D

OK OK ENUFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeez wish i hadnt mentioned bloody chippers in the first place now.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well there is something we will agree on cos I wish you hadn't mentioned them either :rolleyes:

Well i would have said cute ass, but for one ive no idea what ur ass looks like and
    two, id probably get a slap for it...

:D

Probably or definitely??????????? ;):p

Well there is something we will agree on cos I wish you hadn't mentioned them either :rolleyes:

hey you were the one that asked.. :p

Probably or definitely??????????? ;):p

Do i get to choose when and where i get the slap? ;)

hey you were the one that asked.. :p

You got me there but I didn't think it would end up in a debate over whether Tony is in charge of all of those take-aways or whether he sends out his little minions to manage for him or whether Tony exists at all!!!

Do i get to choose when and where i get the slap? ;)

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:p

:p

Right back at ya :p

• Advertisement

Right back at ya :p

:eek: :D :cool: ;)

get a room for christs sake will ye?

must be love :0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭benny

YOU talk the greatest load of crap in here.i wonder why i come to look at it at all......for gods sake have you nothing to chat about....like where the hell am i going to get a decent stripper for my daughters hen night.i want a classy guy .fireman.full monty .for about 50 woman. phone numbers and cost please.Clonmel area.

Originally posted by benny
    YOU talk the greatest load of crap in here.i wonder why i come to look at it at all......for gods sake have you nothing to chat about....like where the hell am i going to get a decent stripper for my daughters hen night.i want a classy guy .fireman.full monty .for about 50 woman. phone numbers and cost please.Clonmel area.

look no further youve found yer man! :D

There is nobody stopping you starting up a topic Benny!!

Go on astound us with your obvious wit and intelligence :D

Originally posted by kano476
    get a room for christs sake will ye?

Ahh you're just jealous.. lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

bah - f*king - humbug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭benny

This place should be raided..........yer all nuts.

Originally posted by benny
    This place should be raided..........yer all nuts.

And............. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

thats what makes us so much fun.. right misswex? :D

Advertisement