Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stop Press

• 24-10-2003 11:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Shin wins Gamesworld competition shocker

Well went into town to get max payne 2, which i duly got and next minute Flight simulator 2004 is put in front of me for a competiton i entered last week. i was the winner LOL

WOO HOO

Expect the usual press junket LOL, pictures in the paper that sorta thing

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

What was the compo??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

It was a promotion for Medal of honour breakthrough, you bought the game and your name went into the hat for flight simulator, mine was out first LOL

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by shinzon
    It was a promotion for Medal of honour breakthrough, you bought the game and your name went into the hat for flight simulator, mine was out first LOL

Shin

Well done but i would want more for buying that peice of crap :)

kdjac

well i aint complaining lol

puttin flight sim on now, watch me crash those 747's

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭IgnatiusJRiley

you laugh a lot LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

LOL its lol sorta lol hard to lol work lol out if lol you were lol ever lol proerply lol educated lol

ROROLELELDLFDOFOFOFLLELELELELEOLOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Was the competition particularly funny or are you high on nitrox?

.logic.

jealousy will get ye nowhere lads

how about ROFL, TEE HEE, SPANDERLICIOUS

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Okay all you special little people, get back on your bus and drive on, nothing to see here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement