Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death of Halloween (and Skangers)

Options
  • 24-10-2003 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

The scum are moving in everywhere now!!

The skangers are in their element with the approach of halloween! What used to be a fun time for kids is now a breeding time for the knackers and scumbags to shoot off their bangers and throw them at people thinking they're 'deadly' or 'rapitt'!!!

I despise Halloween here now because of the filthy dirtbird morans burning everything that isn't nailed down, and a lot of stuff that is!!!

I cant express my hatred for them in words. They should be zapped with lethal radiation to kill their sperm so they and their slag knacker 'burds' can't have kids ever again. Kids deserve better than to have that muck as parents!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

It's a strange sort of holiday alright.
    I've heard fireworks going off since August... and even now - the day after halloween, they're still exploding all around me.
    Makes me wonder if they even know it's halloween... or just dah toime eh' year where we blow up things and light loads a' fires ;)
    Can't help thinking the spirit of halloween has been lost over the years.
    I cant express my hatred for them in words.
    Try a haiku :D
    I think this thread could have taken off better if the initial post wasn't tainted with such hatred... scangers are a fact of life, might aswell get over it... just pretend you don't see them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Shiny Tracksuit Hell
    Spiteful Skangers, minging mass
    Pestilent pustules

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭davil

They also seem to like to rob cars around six in the morning and drive past my house at top speed and then at seven when I'm heading to work I see one or more of the cars wrapped around a pole or a tree or something.

What's red and yellow and looks good on Skangers?

FIRE!

"Bleeding dirtbirds!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

god, i know what you mean
    i live in dublin 15, and OH MY GOD
    they swarm like parasites
    i used to love halloween as a holiday but now i despise it and try to ignore it
    i also hate fireworks and trick n treaters aswell so i dunno, i might just be moany :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Well at least the thunder storms were good for something. :) although I still heard some fireworks (and other things from the neighbours ;)) at 4am this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Came to this thread expecting to see some justified gripes about scangers.

You bunch of whingers - fireworks and bonfires are now a traditional aspect of hallowe'en, it's not just scangers who enjoy them.

Friends of mine got their windows bricked when they didn't succumb to blackmail of scanger trick-or-treaters who demanded large sums of money. That's something to complain about.

Large noises aren't, you bunch of pussies. Get a grip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Pfff, don't cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 plowking

Originally posted by Kopf
    Came to this thread expecting to see some justified gripes about scangers.

You bunch of whingers - fireworks and bonfires are now a traditional aspect of hallowe'en, it's not just scangers who enjoy them.

Friends of mine got their windows bricked when they didn't succumb to blackmail of scanger trick-or-treaters who demanded large sums of money. That's something to complain about.

Large noises aren't, you bunch of pussies. Get a grip.

Large noises are not the complaint...burning and big explosions going off in your face is.

There's also no need to actually justify any gripes about skangers in any way. It's all pretty clear to anyone who's ever had a run in with them, just how much a blight on the land they are.

Advertisement