Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upload System

Options
  • 24-10-2003 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I looking for a script to put on a webpage that can upload a folder and its contents to the remote server. Is there any out there that can do this? 'cause I can only find ones that do single files. all I want to do is select the folder and have all its contents uploaded.

I want this only for my private use so security is not a major issue. I want it for a way to get access from my college file from home and vice versa I don;t want to use removable media so remote storage sounds good.

But I've found upload scripts but they only work with single files. The problem with that is a have a directory structure I's like to keep eg College Work -> Class Name -> Lecture etc so don't want to go into each one and say "oh this need to go here" etc I want to at the end of the day say upload College work and forget about it.

Can this be done? Or is there any other way considering FTP Not a real player and email a bit messy deleting old mails and sending back and forth.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

what language?
    look at the likes of hotscripts.com
    You could create a bit of code which would create a folder on your web server and then use your existing uploader code to upload it

Advertisement