Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse - Hysteria Cover Art

Options
  • 24-10-2003 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

I have a bit of interesting news that I would like to brag about. ;)

About a month ago Muse did a competition to have fan artwork on the cover of a Limited edition vinyl of the Hysteria single due out on the 30th November.

I have become a runner up of the competition aswell as nine other people (picked from 500 entries) and my artwork will be featured in a Photo Gallery section of the DVD version of the single.

I'm just a bit chuffed and I felt like boasting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh, well done!

Any chance of showing us your (to-be) featured artwork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Here you go

Final_nologo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

well done! Great Picture

you should go over to muse.mu and brag to all the little twirps on the boards there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wow, that is indeed ****ing fantastic!

Here's hoping you win, m8!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Haven't a clue yet. Probably won't see it until it comes out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hellview

to my shock and horror muse named a song from their new abum hysteria, now they are releasing it as a limited edition single...u probably wonder why this is to my horror....not really horror just i dunno somethin anyways

me bands name is hysteria

doesnt make a difference though does it, was just an oppurtunity to plug me band

eamon dorans nov 17th

check it

\m/

Advertisement