Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clone wars cartoon

Options
  • 25-10-2003 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

anyone else looking forward these as much as i am? as a huge samurai jack fan, the thought of 20 x 3min star wars cartoons by the same people is keeping me awake at night.

more info here:
    http://www.theforce.net/episode2/
    http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/

(if you are a member of starwars.com's hyperspace thingy, then you can watch the episodes in high quality quicktime shortly after broadcast on cartoon network)

dw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

Yep I'm interested in checking these out. I try to watch SJ whenever I get the chance... It would be nice if the SW cartoons were going to be a bit longer though.

davej

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

God damn it, they're good.
    Alas i've missed one from season1 and one from season2.
    Naturally they're the good episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

I don't like Samurai Jack at all, but sat down to watch these with an open mind. I watched the first one, and then deleted the entire first season of my HDD and haven't gone near them since.

For a start, I hate the art style as stated above. The writing seemed pretty childish as well, as was the storytelling. I know one 3 minute episode isn't giving the story a hell of a lot of chance, but the whole thing with Anakin just annoyed me it was written so badly. I didn't see any chance of improvment, and doubt I'll ever watch them.

So bear in mind, I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, as my constant posting in the Star Wars forum here will atest to, but these really aren't great unless your into the Samurai Jack style.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Iv been downloading these little gems and they are kick ass. Story is pretty cool and the animation is very good. They kinda show how kick ass all the main characters are and the Anikin episode's really show him out to be a bad ass mofo. They show also introduces one of the new villians from Episode III in a very cool way.

Well worth watching.

Advertisement