Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUDS

Options
  • 26-08-1999 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

i think this "person" is a disgusting human being and his ops should be terminated with immediate effect, im also lodging an official complaint against him (think #feds is the place)

[This message has been edited by damo (edited 26-08-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Get on with your life and stop acting like a 4 year old for jasus sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

youre not the one being kicked + banned by this oafish human being every time you go to irc you *****

this oafish human being

LOL smile.gif, who had a dictionary for brekkie then smile.gif

i dunno........errrrrr........emmmmmmm.............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.......errrrrrrrrrrr..........can i get back to you on this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

ermmmmm... does he have a reason to ban you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

He used to do the same to me cause i was "joining the chanel to much" he said. This was during work as i would pop in and out often.

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

Joking aside, what channel was it, #quake.ie?

gis a read and throw yer log up there so we can see who is right and who is wrong

Oh yeah Asuke, a good example being today when i decided before anything i had to say, i would leave quite a few spaces!! example

<damian>

HI!

i see now that suds has the power to make up such rules as "if you leave spaces before text, you WILL be banned"

and he still hasnt told me if i nuked him or not

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ummm, thats coz he doesnt read the boards
    anyway, take it up iwth irc people, not here

a bit of both wwman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

in damos defence, and i hate when ppl just say shut up you immature person blah blah, suds does seem very demented, doing things like when i ask him a question ignoring me and **** and taking IOL ops off me for "using the server when he wanted it"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i guess thats just too much tribes playing.

it does turn you a bit pear shaped in the mind smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Suds has had you on ignore for months, a fact which you have used with glee to spout abuse about him on the channel in the knowledge that he couldn't see you. You've a nerve to then start complaining about being kicked by him.

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Ah, IRC, it's wonderful, creates a bunch of moaning, whining *****es everytime... "Why was I banned?" "You ops are on a power trip" "I will NOT meet up with you for a 6 person orgy"...

...oh forget I mentioned that last one...

sunglasses.gif

Lucutus of Borg

I still cant see any logs to prove your point. Put up or shut up Im afraid.

shinji: i got banned for doing that, and if he puts me on ignore, **** him

"the vaggabond": shutup about your ****ing logs, i have nothing to prove to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

If you cant prove anything, then stop complaining.

Is not like its making you any friends.

Asuka

i have logs, but after the last time i posted them after he banned me for no ****ing reason i was scoffed at, friends........on the net.........people that ill see about 2/3 times a year? no ill stick to being an annoying **** please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

And you expect people to give a flying fvck about your IRC woes after hearing you make statements like that?

Odd child.

you really thought i was serious?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Yawn

Stretch

Advertisement