Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

md or minidisc for cds and mp3's?

• 25-10-2003 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi,

I am wanting to buy a md or mp3 player very soon, but im not sure which one. This is what I want it to do:

-play all my mp3s on the computer
    -play my cds

At first I thought a mp3 players couldent play cds but then I looked up some old posts and Ive been informed that they can with some software :S What software would this be?

I am at the moment leaning towards the md. Could anyone give me a good model that would be worth buying or advise me on a mp3 player. I am on quite a tight budget somewhere between 250-290. The md I was looking at was Sony MZN710 Net MiniDisc and the mp3 player was Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen, 20GB.

Thanks,
    Matt.

One more question with the Sony MZN710 md can I record cds straight from the Hi-fi to md?

Advertisement