Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bringing Fifa 2004 back

• 25-10-2003 11:00pm

I was really looking forward to this game as i am a big fan of the Fifa series . Unfortunaley this game must have been rushed to get it out into the shops .

I started playing the game and chose a career mode . A few games into this , in the middle of a match the game crashed . I had to restart the whole career . After crashing 5 times i brought the game back. I was informed that there was no complaints about this . So i was happy to get another .

My new copy was working fine so i played it more . and started seeing the following problems.. .......

After scoring a goal the replay showed my goal keeper instead of the goal scorer ? ?

Scored another goal and the replay showed my player after he scored the goal . ( he was just standing there ) .................

I tried to see the replay of the goal myself but coundnt as a sub was made right after it was scored so the replay was of my player tipping off .

Lots of commertary mistakes .

Glitches in graphics for players especially Arsenal and Blackburn .

Looked in my team news and was told i have an injured player and he will return on the 7th of Nov 2003 . The date in the game was the 14th of Dec 2004 ? ?

There are some of the glitches . What made me more angre was i had played 12 games without saving and it crashed again ! So i am pissed off with that .

The game itself is a great idea but it needed more time in the workshop .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

hmmm, those are all bookable offenses.

If I was you, Id find my football boots, put em on, lace em up real tight. walk into the shop with the game under your arm. Stop, and place the game on the ground, take a few steps back, take a deep breath and try and work out which way the guy behind the counter is gona move:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i was looking forward to this but dont think i'll be bothering :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

What system u get it 4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by bus77
    If I was you, Id find my football boots, put em on, lace em up real tight. walk into the shop with the game under your arm. Stop, and place the game on the ground, take a few steps back, take a deep breath and try and work out which way the guy behind the counter is gona move:D
    ROFL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

im sure this is the pc version, non?

PES3 is out on pc next month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

cant be pc version,that isnt out until 7th of november...

ps2? I heard that was very buggy...

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

A friend of mine bought Fifa 2004 for the Xbox. 3 of us went around to his house today to start a game playing the Spanish league. But to our horror, there is no way of playing a league with more than one human controlled team. What a load of crap... The game is on its way back to the shop first thing tuesday morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭cr1spy

The obvious solution is to bring it back immediately, never buy a FIFA game again, and instead only play the far superior (and non-buggy) Pro Evolution Soccer 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

can't wait for the pc version of PES3 any1 know will it have online play?

This game was for the PS2 . It was very like buying a PC game were you need to get a patch to fix it unfortunatley i cant do that with the PS2 :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement