Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircon's Have & Have Not's

Options
  • 26-10-2003 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Every day, morning and evening on my way to and from work I have to listen to the new Ericon ad on the radio in my car and it infuriates me. Entitled ‘The Have & the Have Not’s. It goes on to explain how much better and faster it is for people that can get and have Broadband, against an ordinary person that can only get a 56k connection. Talk about rubbing our noses in it? While I am a bit elated that a lot more people now days can actually get Broadband at some sort of a prohibitive price. I am still left with a somewhat bitter taste in my mouth at the fact that everyone (no matter where they live within Ireland) cannot avail of the same service. :(

OHP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Couldnt agree more, in my opinion even the small print about, suitable line etc in those ads still isnt enough to satisfy me that those ads stilll arent misleading.

It should be plainly spelt out that this service is not universally available to all and that it probabaly never will be

Shin

Advertisement