Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONIC SONIC SONIC!!!!!

Options
  • 26-08-1999 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Where you living...and do ya have a phone number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Whatever you do dont reply to this person. We've had this trouble before.

Sorry Mr. Creative but its back to your padded cell with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

****e I've been caught.

For security reasons....just gis us the house number...i'll manage from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bullet

Soon someone will be getting more than a Bullet up the arse!

Let me guess....your the hard ******* to give it?

What's with all this unprovoked argession? Were ya violated as a child? Or bullied or what?.......possibly bullied...eh bullet...cause if a bullY is the person dishing out the bulling...then bullET would the lad on the recieving end....no?

If you need to talk to someone...give us a shout....love to be of help.....your problems are our problems....caring is sharing and all that eh?

• Advertisement

Sorry to linger on the topic ...but I just had a look at your profile

"Interests: Kicking ass and ignorant / arrogant ppl like ??"

^
    |

|

HAH....foo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bullet

erm...was it something I said?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

mornin creative , we moved house to 80 curragh birin there is no phone there as the house is new. well be back in plassey thogh soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Sonic ya oul spiky ba$terd,
    Whatever happened to that amateur q league you tried to organise in UL where you beat me in the blooming first round ? Man there were some **** players in it that even I could've beaten.
    jAH

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

jah , it like fizzled out , btw at the time us first years were still playing on "winquake" , sorta sucked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

winquake rocks so it does.
    The original and the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

haha the reason it fizzled out was because it was rigged. seriously.
    Enda aka Diablo comes up to me and says "we're organising a Winquake 1-on-1 tournament, but em, Jay OL Nicky and You arent allowed play.."

oh, i wonder was the winner intended from the start to be Orion, Diablo or Sonic.....hmmm..... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

mmm DM4 winquake:
    TOPTELE-SSG-RA-YA-100H-QUAD
    dont ya just love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

haha ken i remember explaining that to you as the reason people switched to QW

and i bet the people running that european sponsored winquake/quake3 dont have a clue about spawn sequences either

theyre going to give £10000 to someone for knowing a spawn sequence

Advertisement