Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultima Online: second age ... server

• 26-10-2003 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

im gona set up a small 2d UO server on my local box ... its on adsl on a 1.7 ghz puter anyone thats into it plz contact me ..

msn: cr8or@iol.ie

im gona test it today ... contact me and i will tell you what yea need to play ... im just looking for some world files at the mo ...if anyone knows any good premade maps give us a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!111111one one one two

need an admin? :D

talk to me, i havent spoken to ya in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

yea give u a shout on irc ... #tech.ie or #boards.ie wouldent mind a hand wiv it :)

Advertisement