Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo Soccer 3 - PC DEMO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

242mb! I wouldnt reccomend it on dial up...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's brilliant and works well with the PS2 to USB joypad adaptor.

guh,I didnt think it was great.
    The most fun I had was giving the ball to beckham, scoring, and see him running off like an aeroplane...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,058 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its the best footy game u can get bar none, if u dont like footy games in general maybe u wont like it

but if u do give it a few days u'll soon realise just how good the pes series is :)

Yeah exactly. It works way better than FIFA and plays better. Only prob is that it's not online.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Didn't the modders manage to get GTA3 online play working? Maybe they could do something similar with PES3.

There's already a really active community out there that translates all the Winning Eleven games and updates the stats.

Yeah I'm part of a site where we translate and design new kits for the games. We don't think there'll be a way of getting it online, but we're looking into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i just pre ordered the game from play.com £18 :D it is a real shame about no online option though :(

I thought PES2 was funner then Fifa2003... but this year,I think fifa2004 takes the cookie..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Will it only be released on DVD rather than CD? Might have to go order a DVD drive now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

As far as i can see its on DVD, get a mate to rip it to a image for you.

So what does everyone think of the demo, on looks its slighlty better than the ps2 one, i ran it from my pc to the tv and it looks sharper in that context. Running the game on full gfx @ 1024 rez.

Has anyone noticed a block screen shift effect going on when playing quick balls. Like the screen is shifting down a frame.

I also tried running it above 60hz and it goes incredably fast. Considering selling my ps2 version now

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Originally posted by kensutz
    It's brilliant and works well with the PS2 to USB joypad adaptor.

I was going to get one of them from ebay, does it keep the analog functionality?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I got one from www.consoleplus.co.uk, a lovely ps2/n64 boom one.

A thing to look out for is "can you press 2 buttons at the same time"

Yes the analogue works well. You can press two buttons at the same time, I don't know where u got that from but there's never any problems with the converter. I've been using it to play WE2002 in an ISSextreme league and it never gave me a spot of bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jonhate

kensutz where did you get your adaptor from....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭kahaya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

did anyone else find that the demo either ran way too quickly on a low resolution or way to slow on a highter one

there seems to be no syncing in place to stop the game running too fast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

yeah. the sync problem is known.
    I think you can set your monitor to a set MHZ rather than optimal. That worked for me.
    Use fraps to see what your fps is.
    www.fraps.com

Advertisement