Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snax

• 26-10-2003 6:35pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

One of my favourite types of crisps.

The story goes:

Went into a shop to purcahse a pack of these delights. Was munching through the pack when all of a sudden I start eating a chickatee. Now, as nice as chickatees are I really wanted to be eating just snax. Their were 2 chickatees in my pack of snax. I thought it would be a once off .... but no.

I have just eaten a pack of snax where 25% of the pack contained chickatees ! It just through the taste off completely.

I emailed tayto so it should be interesting to see what response I get, if any.

Anybody else experience a similar fate ?

Slaan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Now that you mention it ...I was mowing into a large bag of King crisps with Mrs T about a month ago when I got a strange taste.
    Don't know exactly what it was but Mrs T got it too and got a fair dose of the trots
    Got a bit loose myself too but she caulked up after 3 or 4 days.

Didnt bother making contact but will be a bit wary of big crisp fests in future.

Not blaming king of course ..it could be a hygene problem in
    casa Turdhed

:eek:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

i had a pack of chickatees 4 years ago. i am still picking them out of my teeth.

expect a nice big box from tayto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Originally posted by rubadub
    i had a pack of chickatees 4 years ago. i am still picking them out of my teeth.

expect a nice big box from tayto

ooh i like boxes as for the problem above snax rule!!!

Advertisement