Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overration irritation!

Options
  • 26-10-2003 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

So BellX1's new album 'music in mouth' is a fantabulistic triumph but really, do the stark-ravingly rave reviews have to include the paying of half-assed-jumping-bandwagon hommage to the weak, pretentious drone of the first album???

Let's face it, 'neither am i' tracks were decent sounding amongst the phantom fm of old's gritty/amazing/unlistenable playlist but it surely doesn't merit being acknowledged as the product of 'underlying genius'!

It ticks me off!

That said, they now seem to be on something of a winner and the new stuff is great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

I dont get the point your making here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

BellX1's new album is not so new now, as this is a twelve year old thread. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement