Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the fuk does 3l33+ mean???????

Options
  • 29-08-1999 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

its nerd talk for "elite"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I 4|\/| |33+ |-|/\><0r d00D!!!
    I am elite Haxor dude
    I am quite a good hacker person.

Bring back the Amiga I say... oh wait they are, now that had a character set you could really be |33t in.
    smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I thought they tried to resurrect the Amiga as an office 'puter but it flopped..

Pity though the amiga was an excellent games machine - about all I used it for anyway.

BRAMBLE! You want your Amiga from the attic? Ye can have mine while yer at it, maybe get one of them working smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Check out www.amiga.com
    They are actually selling them and there's like gonna be this new generation that will
    CREAM US ALLLL!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Ahem... sorry smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You could try this... http://metalab.unc.edu/dbarberi/lame/

Although don't think it's 100% correct (you know how picky these hax0rs are about misspellng).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

as the biggest and hardest ha><0r d00d on the planet, i feel i have a right to say im not picky about spelling

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hobbes, do read this stuff and go research whatever the topic happens to be until you come up with a webpage for it.
    Your always pulling these weird pages out of a (tinfoil) hat smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bullet

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yea Max, or I've just seen them before. In this case, seen it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Some big corpo bought the rights to the "Amiga" name. So......the Amiga then?

And Koopa, come near me and I will HaX0r j00!

• Advertisement
Advertisement