Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slosh

Options
  • 28-08-1999 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

the admin voting on the ca server is required

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

No its not

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sure damo, we live to serve.
    Indigo isnt actually directly under our control and btw a bit of politeness wouldnt kill you.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

And let muppets get admin, no way. Thats why people were given ops on those servers because of all the muppetry going on with voting.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Why not just have admin voting when no admins are around, and when one does log on, the voted admin is 'un-admined'.
    So many times I've connected to indigo ca only to find someone has left it on dm6 or some other crap level.
    I admit that their would probably be mass-muppetry going on, with muppets kicking admins and fu<king up the game settings, but why not just give voted-admins the power to change the level, number of teams, and nothing else?

Get muppited at:
    http://www.gibworld.com/mobius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

dunno about THAT, cos i don't play CA much,
    but slosh - the kombat teams mod is badly needed on 29000, cos no one plays duels there now cos of the current mod, and sometimes ppl use 28000 for duels...

Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

On the subject of Admins, what happened to the kick feature?? Is it gone or am I doing something wrong ?

Jimmy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

mobius got it right

and i can be polite.....watch:

Slosh, my friend, if you had the time or could be bothered, i, and many other people would agree that admin voting on the indigo clan arena server (quake.indigo.ie) would be a good idea, if this plan was to go through, please.....please dont go out of your way for me

With Thanks and Respect

Damian

see?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

its times like these i curse the sensor on these boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 *Jesus-of-NaziRoth

'FEEL THE POWER FROM WITHIN'

- Jesus Owns You -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

people prefer the war server for duels becuase the mod on the duel server re-binds keys..

it binds keys 1-9 to "impulse 1" to "impulse 9" for example, which is really annoying if you normally dont have them bound to weapon keys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pox

is there any way (other than asking slosh)
    of rebooting/restarting server/qwsv when
    it goes slow rox?

kteams should be used for duel server?

just my worthless opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

With Indigo servs they must be manually restarted, the IGN servs are automatically restarted every day.

If the indi servs need restarting just mail Myself, Vex, Dev or Balde...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 *Jesus-of-NaziRoth

If we want to change the map or teams can we email you then? smile.gif
    Just leave it on 4 teams and a map rotation, let the muppets sort it out for themselves.

- Jesus Owns You -

JESUS!!!, that's a good idea...

Get muppited at:

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Eh lads. ye trust me or not ..... let us have admin status for the servers, im on there most nights at somestage anyways, ta
    buggy
    wink.gif

((SHOCK)) Ure not an admin?
    Yes, give Buggy admin plz.

Get muppited at:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 muppet

L0L biggrin.giftongue.gif:/

Advertisement