Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New wheels!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

AREE BUD

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Jaysus them cool :cool:

What car do you drive and how often (miles) do you think you'll have to replace them at what cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

jesus their nice m8, I have 17" wolfrace Ikons on mine but the focus is a really high car, you may want to still get her lowered ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

40 mm with cossie springs since day 1 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Warning! That grainy JPG is fecking huge!

Mike.

• Advertisement

where they expensive ?

ye, just a lil ;p

If your talkin about the cossie springs? it depends what your definition of expencive is! :) They cost me 200 sterling.

I imported my focus from the uk, cos of road conditions and second hand cars in ireland.

i asked the lads in the factory to lower it 60mm, but they wouldnt clear it coz the wheels would rub, so they said 40 would be as low as it would go and that its all that they would clear for 18''

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

very practical for the ****e roads we have here :confused:

i guess it means ill have to slow down more and show em off :P

• Advertisement

bloody hell m8, you wanted to go down 60... thats a fair bit. I've gone down 35 with Eibach springs on 17" rims, but to honest I should of gone down 40 at least as there still is a noticable gap there:

gap.jpg

they looks nice :)

I think 40 is grand, but i like a really low profile. I was worried about getting 17s because i didnt want 1/2 my arch showing, but that looks really nice on your one.

How much were the springs? and where did you get the icons?

Originally posted by red_ice
    How much were the springs? and where did you get the icons?

To be honest I cant remember how much the springs were, I think they were 300 (including fitting). I got the work done in Motorway in Blanchardstown, they give a guarantee iswell, once you buy the springs off them. I got the rims from East coast alloys in Ardee ;)

how much were your ikon +'s? They have to be possibly teh sexiest there is on the market imo. i wanted them in chrome, but having a silver car doesnt go chrome any justice

The Ikon's were €1080 with tyres ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

I bet the standard discs and calipers look ****e with those rims, unless of course you upgraded?

wasnt really going to do anything about the discs... not really needed, but i was going to paint the calipers... untill it got stolen.

are you ok m8 with the payment of the car, is the garage's insurance covering the cost of the stolen car? or are you.... ?

Advertisement